Do you have the desire to help others going through difficult times and also looking for a job? Then there are some great job opportunities
Help Wanted – Per diem LPN
Must be flexible to work days/evenings/nights: 4:00 pm to 12:00 midnight; 12:00 midnight to 8:00 am; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm as required for staffing a small infirmary of a religious community in Rockville center. Interested applicants please fax resume to Laura Acuna at 516-594-0412 or email: email@example.com. Or email Murielle Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a Caring Heart? Are you being called to serve others?
If so, St. Francis Hospital and Heart Center is looking for you.
The Nursing Department has open positions for compassionate care givers to become Nursing Assistants also known as Patient Care Associates (PCA). On the job training is provided. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. The role of the PCA involves providing, comfort, compassionate communication and emotional support to our patients in addition to direct patient care including; bathing, toileting, feeding, ambulating, turning and positioning. St. Francis Hospital and Heart Center located at 100 Port Washington Blvd in Roslyn is the only specialty Cardiac Center in NYS. We provide health care benefits for you and your family as well as paid time off. The hospital is conveniently located near public transportation.
If you are interested in this position, please contact: Jaime Slone at 516-562-6893 or visit our website at https://stfrancisheartcenter.chsli.org/ and click on careers.
Full-Time Administrative Assistant
The Diocese of Rockville Centre is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This full-time position is 35 Hours per Week: Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM. The Administrative Assistant, under the direction of the Coordinator of Hispanic Ministry in the Office of Evangelization and Catechesis, Diocese of Rockville Centre, assists the Hispanic Community on Long Island and those who serve it. The position provides a variety of administrative and support services to facilitate the implementation of programs that support the evangelizing mission of the Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all incoming phone calls and ministry e-mails, including retrieving and relaying messages
- Assists with all communications – e-mails, flyers, copies, mailings
- Prepares or assists in preparation of reports as assigned
- Researches materials in support of multiple projects
- Maintains financial records in accordance with established procedures
- Manages/creates database files, maintains filing system both electronic and physical
- Maintains master calendar
- Assists the Coordinator in organizing and implementing events, meetings, special presentations, conferences, workshops, trainings, and other activities including, but not limited to, Annual Men’s Congress, Annual Women’s Congress, Annual Family Congress.
- Organizes trainings/workshops in Spanish for Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, Lectors and Ushers.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with pastors, pastoral agents, apostolic groups, and movements.
- Works collaboratively with Diocesan staff in matters related to Hispanic Ministry.
- Aids and assists in executing programs and initiatives identified in the Strategic Plan for Hispanic Ministry
Experience, Credentials and Requirements:
- A practicing Roman Catholic with a commitment to the mission of the Church
- High School diploma or equivalent certification
- 5+ years working in an administrative role
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English and Spanish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Always demonstrates confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, Detail oriented, able to multi-task with minimal supervision, and strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
Please email your cover letter and resume in word format as an email attachment. Please note Administrative Assistant in subject of e-mail to our Human Resources Department: Diocese of Rockville Centre, P O Box 9023, Rockville Centre, NY 11570