Register Your Family!
We’d love to welcome you to Loretto, a parish in the diocese of Rockville Centre and administered by the Idente Missionaries.
Please complete the registration form below to join our parish family. Additionally, please sign up to receive email or text messages from the parish and do not forget to download the parish app.
Who is considered a member of Our Lady of Loretto Church?
In order to be considered an active member of Our Lady of Loretto Church, you must:
- Be registered in the parish for a minimum of six months
- Attend Mass faithfully
- Support the life of the parish
- Use the envelope or the online giving system weekly
- Members of the Christian faithful have a duty to assist with the needs of the Church.
- While we don’t have a minimum contribution amount, we suggest that the financial contribution of active members be $10 per week. Parishioners who have difficulty meeting this suggested minimum are encouraged to do the best.
Parishioners are urged to use the envelope or the online giving system.
- Envelopes provide a record of Mass attendance (the most important factor in determining parishioner status).
WHY YOU NEED TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER?
Parishioners desiring to rightfully enjoy the number of services offered at Our Lady of Loretto Church, parishoner tution rates offered at Catholic school, seeking to be godparents or sponsors for the Sacraments of Baptism and Confirmation, or those wishing to be joined in Holy Matrimony must first be verified as “active members” of the parish.
UPDATE MEMBER INFORMATION
Please remember to update your contact information through this parish registration form when you have a change in address, phone number, or email, or if you have an addition to your family.